I made these earrings for a friend using the Eastern Caribbean nickel.
The 1, 2, and 5 cent coins here aren't made out of real metal, I think it's like aluminum, so it was easy to make a whole in them.
I have 2 cent earrings myself, and everyone loved them.... maybe I've started a business
The 1, 2, and 5 cent coins here aren't made out of real metal, I think it's like aluminum, so it was easy to make a whole in them.
I have 2 cent earrings myself, and everyone loved them.... maybe I've started a business
How did you make a hole?? I have quite a few random EC left over from my trips to Grenada (esp. 2 and 5 cent pieces because no one ever wanted to accept them from me) collecting dust in my "Money of the World" shoebox in my closet. Earrings would be fun!
ReplyDeleteI love those! They are so cute!
ReplyDelete