Had to get my passport renewed to stay in Grenada! I don't actually have a Visa but every three months I get a letter from SGU saying that Lee is a "bonafide" (O Brother, Where Art Thou -anyone??) student and that I am his wife and I wish to stay in Grenada with him for the duration of his studies. I take this letter to the immigration office and fill out a form and pray that they are in a good mood that day! It also cost $25EC per month of an extension that I get. That means its costing me about .25cents US per day to be here! humpf.
Oh how I love O' Brother Where Art Thou? :) and I'm glad you get to stay in Grenada, but I miss you already..it's been long enough! I wish plane tickets were cheaper because I'd be on a plane to come visit you!
ReplyDelete